Thursday, September 20, 2012

I believe in...

I'm linking up with one of my FAVORITE bloggers today, Erin from Living in Yellow. We live in the same state and I hope I get to meet her IRL some day.
 
I believe in...
 
...taking long, luxurious naps whenever possible.
...laughing until your cheeks hurt.
...cranking up your radio and singing your heart out to a song that makes your heart happy. Right now, that song is TSwift's newest. Thanks, Swifty!
...true love. My soul mate is out there, somewhere.
...chocolate as a cure-all.
...retail therapy.
...girl time, family time, and boy time.
...bubble baths.
...Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. No matter how far I stray, He loves me.
...not having a home without a pet.
...the power of a good book and cup of coffee on a rainy day.
...living life to the fullest, because you never know how long you have.
...the cure to cancer. It's out there, somewhere. Waiting to be discovered.
...a good, hard, cleansing cry...the kind that exhausts you so you sleep peacefully for the first time in days.
...the kindness of strangers.
...the power of music.
...the power of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment