Thursday, October 11, 2012

enough

On this beautiful fall day, I just have one question. Is it enough?

I started going to church again, pray every day, and have conversations with Him...but is it enough?
I work hard at my job to make sure that everyone is happy and things are done efficiently...but is it enough?
I'm working on being friends with Tyler. On being more understanding...but is it enough?
I care deeply for all of my friends and family, and wish all their pain and sadness on myself so they are peaceful and happy...but it is enough?
I say please and thank you, every. single. time....but is it enough?
I'm slowly working through my faults in an effort to be a better person...but is it enough?

Struggling today...pray for me? That, at least, is enough.

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the things I think a lot of Christians struggle with. "Am I enough." And frankly, no. Which is what's awesome in a weird way. Christ is what makes us enough. In our brokenness and in not being enough, he fills that and make something beautiful out of it. Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete