Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday's Letters

Linking up with Ashley today. Haven't done it in awhile.
Photobucket


Dear Parents, you left for a week in Hawaii this morning. I'm jealous. You better bring me some pineapple or I won't water your plants.
Dear wedding dress in my closet, I was supposed to wear you tomorrow. Maybe I'll put you on tonight just to see if you fit. (post elaborating on that tomorrow, and it's a good one. Tune in, folks.)
Dear Triple A aka Alexandra, seriously, I love you. And I don't even know you. That might be slightly creepy to people not in blog-land, but we get it. Thank you so much for your encouragment these past few days. What would I do without you?
Dear relationships, sometimes...you suck. Tyler and I are on a "break." I don't even know what that means. Supposedly we are talking on Monday but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Dear Castleton Mall, get ready for an invasion tomorrow. Brokenhearted Cate+payday=a much needed shopping spree. Hitting up F21 and H&M for some cheapies but goodies.
Dear job, you should really give me a raise so that I can splurge even more this weekend.
Dear supervisor, I'm kind of sad you're leaving. We were just getting used to each other and actually getting along...bummer.
Dear weekend, this one is going to be rough...especially without Ty. Please be good to me.

CATE

2 comments:

  1. hahah love the parents one!

    Following you now! Have a wonderful weekend!! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about the break up! That's rough. :( But I hear ya on the shopping. I tend to splurge too when I'm down!

    ReplyDelete