Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday's Letters & A Secret

It's Friiiiiiiiday! The best day! Actually...can I tell you all a secret? I'm not THAT fond of Fridays. I know, I know. It's just...I know that I only have 2 days off of work then it's back to the grind. I know that's weird.

Anyway, even though Ashley is "under construction", I'm still doing my favorite Friday's Letters! (totally dropped the ball yesterday with IOT...oops).
Photobucket
 
Dear TKE's at Panera, I was surprised to see a bunch of frat guys on my lunch hour, especially my least favorite kind (the TKE's at my alma mater are...not good role models.) However, I was pleased that you were kind and gracious. Thank you.
Dear former fellow employee, how dumb ARE you to put an item of clothing that belongs to our team on craigslist and assume we wouldn't find out? It's called stealing, and you're lucky I'm not in charge of getting it back.
Dear drivers on our team, lets please win at Sonoma, okay? And Baltimore. Fontana too would be great. Just looking out for every one's best interests ;)
Dear extended family, I get to see a lot of you this weekend. I'm so excited! Especially because we all make fun of my parents and it is glorious.
Dear Tyler, please don't be scared of my extended family. I mean...I know you're not easily intimidated, but we can get crazy. The ones that have met you already love you like I knew they would. Thank you for being willing and happy to spend the weekend with us :)
Dear September, I used to really like you, since you have Labor Day (3 day weekend!) and my best friend's birthday, but I find myself dreading you this year. If you could skip over the 15th, that would be very much appreciated.
 
CATE

No comments:

Post a Comment