Friday, August 17, 2012

Indiana Weather...my least favorite thing.

My stomach is supposed to be full of fried food. I am supposed to have endless pictures of baby cows and sheep. My feet are supposed to be tired from walking around the fairgrounds. But no. Freakin' Indiana has to have a bunch of storms start RIGHT before I get out of work, and last almost all night, so my second trip to the fair this year was non-existant. Ty and I had dinner at PF Changs with my little brother and his girlfriend though...so it was still a good night. Except for when Ty and I doubled our $40 bill with the amount of wine we drank. Oops. We're kinda winos sometimes.

Photobucket

Dear Tucker, you are quite possibly the cutest puppy in the world, but that doesn't mean you can rip shit up all the time. You have toys to chew on that taste MUCH better than CD's...I promise. Also, last night when you fell off the bed onto your brother it was hilarious.
Dear Jason-at-work, thank you for the delicious bagel I am currently stuffing my face with. You're still my favorite psedeo-dad, even if none of the lottery tickets you purchased were winners.
Dear Ty, I love you so much. I love how well you get along with my little brother and my family. Thank you for rubbing my back and massaging my leg when I woke up screaming because of a cramp in my calf at 5:30 this morning.
Dear cramp in my calf, GO AWAY. No one wants you here.
Dear Tibbs drive-in, I am visiting you for the first time tonight. Please live up to my expectations. Also, keep all the creepers out.
Dear people at GenCon, while one of my favorite things to do is watch you walk by and make fun of your ridiculous costumes, I must say some of you are ballsy. Girl-with-no-shoes-on impressed me, especially since downtown streets are narsty.

xoxo
Cate

No comments:

Post a Comment