Tuesday, August 14, 2012

"My" Birthday Present




It is only 1:45 in the afternoon, and I am more than ready to be out of here. I have BIG plans for a concert tonight with Ty. We scored $15 tix to the 311 concert at The Lawn tonight. Super excited. Apparently 311 is stoner music and we will more than likely be around a bunch of weed which means I am not breathing AT ALL but I really really like concerts, so we're going.

My stepdad's birthday is in two weeks, and my mom and I always have the hardest time finding awesome gifts for him. This year, though...my mom had a genius moment. My dad loves coffee, my mom loves tea, and I love both. So, it would make sense to get a Keurig, right? Right? I mean, we think my dad will enjoy it (as long as we keep it stocked with Starbucks Breakfast Blend K-Cups), and it is something that will definitely get used a lot.

Why is there like...465685 kinds of Keurig brewers? I honestly have no clue which one to get? I'm leaning towards this one, but if anyone has better suggestions please let me know.


Keurig Special Edition Home Brewing System - B60.Opens in a new window
The Keurig B60 Home Brewing System


Is it bad that I'm probably more excited about his present than he will be?


Spunkily yours,

Cate





1 comment:

  1. eeeek,so exciting! i've always wanted one :)

    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete