Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Million Dollar Ticket

First of all, if you are stopping by from Alexandra's blog, welcome! I hope you like it here :)

Second of all, the drawing for the lottery was last night. Third biggest jackpot in history. Some extremely lucky soul in Michigan is a multi-millionaire today. Three lucky souls in Indiana are millionaires. Unfortunately, the tickets that were purchased as part of our work pool are not winners. Normally I would grumble and be okay after a minute, but...one of the tickets was purchased at a gas station most of us pass by frequently, if not every day. UGH. We're all walking around looking dejected and have these pathetic "what if" and "if only" looks in our eyes...needless to say we took a unanimous vote and if we had won, work would be a ghost town today.

Thirdly, it is time for It's Okay Thursday!
Its Ok Thursdays
IT'S OKAY

...that there are supposed to be storms this afternoon/night and I'm looking forward to going to the fair anyway.
...that I "sampled" someones white choc mocha creamer they left in the fridge and am now obsessed. Sorry random person...
...that the diet and exercise plan Ty and I thought of fell apart after the first week.
...that secretly I'm glad we're probably not going camping this weekend. 5 hours in a car just to sleep in a tent? No thanks.
...that I got paid yesterday so now I can buy a new grill cover since Tucker chewed the old one up. No wait...that's not okay.

Cate

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I found you on Alexandra's site so I thought I'd stop by and say hi. Loved your post! :)

    ReplyDelete